In advance of our explanation, we thank you for understanding and your cooperation in following our cancellation policy. Without your support, we would not be able to confidently stand behind our policies. We feel strongly that our loyal guests respect us as professionals which we’re grateful for.
Our Policy Protects Our Stylists & Guests
In our industry, most stylists earn their living by taking care of the guests in their chair. If a guest doesn’t show up for their appointment or cancels with little notice, this leaves no opportunity for the stylist to take another guest. At Salon Nova, we also have a number of clients eagerly waiting on a cancellation list for an appointment.
Our Policy for Our Everyday Guests
- We require all clients to supply a credit card to have on file in order to reserve an appointment. All cards are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure.
- In the event that you need to cancel or reschedule, please be sure to give us a MINIMUM of 24 HOURS NOTICE.
- Any appointments that are canceled/rescheduled with LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE are subject to a cancelation fee of 50% of ALL scheduled services.
- This includes the partial cancelation of services scheduled. If you no longer wish to receive all the services originally scheduled; 24 hours notice must be provided. If notice is not provided, this would result in a 50% charge of the services you were originally scheduled for in addition to the services provided at the time of the appointment. (For further clarity, it is considered a Less than 24 Hour Cancelation/Reschedule when at the time of the appointment you change your services scheduled. Ex: Full Highlight, Glaze & Cut scheduled, but at your appointment you decide to only do the Full Highlight and cancel the Haircut).
- No Show appointments are subject to a fee of 100% of ALL scheduled services. Arriving 15 minutes or later to your appointment may result in a no show fee.
For your convenience, all appointments are confirmed both 7 days and 24-hours prior via email/text. Please ensure that we have your current information on file. It remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and to provide enough notice to avoid the cancellation fees.
Grace & Exceptions
We understand that accidents happen, people get sick and/or emergencies occur. We will do our best to accommodate these rare occasions with grace. However, we do record these occurrences to prevent abuse of the policy. Our goal is to be preventative in order to protect and accommodate our team and guests. Thank you for your understanding!
- Salon Nova does not offer service refunds. If you feel that any adjustments are needed to your services, they must be performed within two weeks of the original service date. Any adjustments beyond that will be considered a new service and incur a charge.
- Return Policy: All sales are final for skin care products. A retail credit will be issued for any other gently used products that are returned within seven days with a receipt.
- Gratuities cannot be added to credit cards. For your convenience, an ATM is located on our front porch.
- We accept Cash, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. Checks are not accepted.
- In order to create a relaxing atmosphere for our clients, we request that only children who are receiving services visit the salon.
- Salon NOVA is a non-smoking/vaping environment.
- Animals are not permitted in the salon, with the exception of service animals.
- Certain appointments may require a deposit depending on the length of time scheduled. This deposit is non-refundable unless the appointment is canceled or rescheduled 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- Although we will do our best to accommodate walk-in appointments, we do recommend that you call in advance or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment to avoid waiting time.
- Salon NOVA does not offer children’s pricing.
- Gift Cards are available in any denomination and can be used towards services and retail (not valid for gratuity). Gift cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.