Wednesday 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Dermaplaning is a method of physical exfoliation using a medical grade scalpel to gently remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz (vellus hair) from the face. The results reveal a visibly smoother and brighter complexion with added benefits. Dermaplaning does NOT cause peach fuzz to grow back thicker! They grow back slowly (usually in about 4 weeks) and the type of hair grown is not altered. Dermaplaning removes 21 days’ worth of dead skin cells, so it’s best to allow the skin to rejuvenate the cycle before your next treatment. Substantial improvement in your skin’s appearance can be noticed in as little as 2 or 3 treatments. If you’re more concerned about vellus hair, the growth cycle is also up to 28 days.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Smooth, soft, more radiant appearance
- Improves the effectiveness of topical products and cell turnover
- Evens skin tone, plumps & tightens
- Minimizes the appearance of fines lines & wrinkles
- Decreases congested pores & milia
Lash Lift & Tint $125
A Lash Lift & Tint is a semi permanent procedure in which your natural lashes are lifted upward onto a silicone pad then a perm solution is applied resulting in boosted and lifted lashes. The tint is applied after lifting to enhance the color, volume, and length. Results typically last 4-6 weeks and can last upward to 8 weeks depending on how fast your eyelashes grow as well as your aftercare regimen.
Benefits of Lash Lift & Tint:
- Enhances natural lashes
- Make the eyes appear more open and defines them
- Great alternative to lash extensions as they are less maintenance
Brow Lamination $85
Brow Lamination is a semi-permanent procedure that uses a perming solution to brush the eyebrow hair upward and stay in place. The results reveal a more even, defined and fluffy eyebrow for 4-6 weeks.
Benefits of Brow Lamination:
- Fuller, more desirable brow shape
- Great for unruly, flat or downward growing eyebrow hair
- Helps brows stay in place without using gel